So lately I've been getting more into the makeup stuffs. Still not an expert but I've learn some useful things. I am an 19 year old, almost 20 that really does not wear any make up. I am not saying that I MUST wear make up everyday and let alone use a lot. I am all about the natural look/beauty but every once in a while it wouldn't hurt. Right? I am always telling you that I am a straight out Plain Jane. Yes, every once in a while I do get dolled up. But one of the things I would exclude in my "get all dolled up process" is applying makeup. Everything about was just such a drag.
I believe that one of the million reasons why I never found the motivation to wear makeup or thought it was such a drag was because I had no good sort of organization. I didn't have any space to display the small amount of makeup I actually uses and as a result to that I would sometimes get lazy and or forgot what I had. So now that I have my own room I can display what I have and at the same time organize it and be able to know what I have.
I had all of my make up in a train case or in a make up bag. Sometimes even on my entire drawer! It was getting chaotic and overwhelming. Also, when I realized that I needed to use and get familiar with the make up I have before "investing" in the high end kind I had to really use all of the thinks I believe had a chance of becoming my staple look.
Let me start off by saying that what I have belongs to an amateur who is truly trying ( yes, we can laugh. lol) and has about 3 months of makeup knowledge on her nogging. So this might not work for the pros, maybe for some who needs a more simple way. Another thing, I am sure everyone has a much similar way of organizing it. Pinterest is living prove of it. That is where I got the ideas and inspiration.
As you can see I have the basics. 3 brushes: Foundation, Blush, and Eye shadow.
Next to the brushes I have: Tinted Moisturizer, Foundation, and Blush.
I also have my go to head bands so when I am in a hurry I can just grab one.
On the jar I have: Mascara, Eyeliner, 3 Lip Glosses, Corrector, Tweezers, Eyelash Curler, and a Mirror.
Next to the jar I have: One Baby Face Lips and 2 EOS lip balms.


2 comments:
Great job organizing! I'm also a rookie when it comes to make-up :]
I love the way you organized your makeup stuff. All of my stuff is just sitting in a makeup bag, I would like to try and organize it soon!
Post a Comment