Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And the nominees are?



The rules are as follows:

- Nominate fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers that they are nominated
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger that nominated you <3
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic onto your post

The lovely Briana nominated me for The Versatile Blogger!! Same reason as her, it sort of motivated me to keep this baby going and reach the goals I want to accomplish with Le Blog :) 

Let me tell you 7 little secrets about myself:
  1. When I was a kid I hated pizza.
  2. I am the oldest of 8 grand children. 
  3. I was the first person to graduate from HS and attend college on the side of my dad.
  4. I do not know squat about makeup. I am learning though.
  5. Many people confuse my ethnicity.
  6. Never have I ever gotten drunk or tipsy.
  7. Chhhhoooocooolllllaaaaaattttttteeeeee! Yum!
I nominate: Jaelle, chelyssa, Elezabeth from Little Bee ( I do not know if she change URL:( ) and of course the person that nominated me Briana :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you were motivated, because thats exactly what it did for me! & WHAT about hating pizza?! :o I also am still learning about makeup LOL

Darianne said...

I've been practicing makeup for almost 5.5 years now. I've always been infactuated with it. I love pizza, LOVE it. I also LOVEEEE chocolate even though I can't eat it as much as I'd like, with my health.

Anonymous said...

You didn't like pizza!? why not?
I'm also learning about make-up too and I did change my URL but I closed the blog down for a little while. I'll be back soon though :]