Friday, December 30, 2011

Question.

For the past 6 months I've being thinking on making Life's Indications into a domain name (www.lifesindications.com) but I am not sure how that works. Do I have to pay once or is it a monthly payment? Do I need to have certain amount of views? I will really appreciate it if you ladies help me:) 

5 comments:

Darianne said...

Its only $10 to buy your .com through blogger, and its good for a year. You basically renew it every year. You can buy it whenever you want love :)
I like having a .com :)

AnieLii said...

Thank you so much!! That is not bad at all. I thought it would be more expensive. Is there any specific website?

Darianne said...

I actually just went to settings on my dashboard, then click on publishing, and it should say like buy domain through blogger :) When you buy it, it takes like 3 days for it to actually become a ".com" . And when it does become a .com, anyone wyho has your link as "lifesindications.blogspot.com", it will redirect them to the .com

AnieLii said...

Thank you Hun:) I will probably do it mid Jan. Still debating.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to do it as well :]