Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunday Stunning.

Yesterday, my family(including the boyfriend) & my next door neighbors had a little trip to San Pedro Beach/Park. It was so amazing. The place was so beautiful and a romantic place to go to. We had so much fun. We eat, talked, laughed & simply enjoyed or day. The boyfriend & I lay downed on the grass heard music. It was so romantic we would put cute love songs for me to hear. It was so cute and romantic. I love it when he does that cuz he is not a very romantic guy.But i still love him. : ) It was such a beautiful place that I thought to myself why not move here, well of course when I have my own family. I told Miguel. "Babe, we are living here." He said no he wants to stay in South Central LA.  I want to do better hen that. We made a bet, but I know I'm going to win. We are goign to live at San Pedro Beach later on in the future, well if it's not NY of course.lol Here are some pictures : )
How was your weekend?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

liz said...

awww picture of yall two so cute!!!

~sigh~ dreamyyy xD haha.

Lali said...

it looks GORGEOUS where you guys are! loving the blog :)

check out my blog for fashion, celeb news, makeup hauls & more!

http://sugarandretail.blogspot.com/

-- Lali <3

Princess Feef said...

awww cute pics

and LOVing the Rayban glasses <3