Friday, August 6, 2010

: ) : )

Nothing like a day with my babe. I had a good day today. I woke up thanks to Miguel, at 10 am. Then we watch 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy, then he helped me clean and then 1:30 came and watched 2 episodes of friends while eating eggs and beans. That was the first time I cooked him something.lol. He liked my beans.hahahah. Then we finish cleaning actually no i did.he got to lazy after eating but he did pass the vacuum, not a good job but he did it.Thanks love.lol Then I got ready and we went to Starbucks<3 and ride aid. Walked home and picked up my brother from school. What a great day, spend with the person I love and loves me too. : )


I'm a bit anxious tho, today is the day I find out if we got tickets for CAMILA : ) I am hoping we did. Then tomorrow I go to Jackie's mom baby shower, excited to see her. Then SUNDAY is when we go to the concert.Hoping we do get the tickets. Then Monday I go to Las Vegas and will be returning the following Monday or Thursday. Kinda sad cuz I wont see my babe for almost 2 weeks. But happy cuz I will see my baby girls Yaya & Emily(cousins) and the rest of the fam<3 But anyways just wanted to share with you guys. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!! : )


How was your Friday?


Photobucket
I got this magazine,wanted to get Seventeen but they didn't have none.

He was to shy to take a picture. lol. But got half of that smile I love. : )

Photobucket

4 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like a romantic day!:D

Have a wonderful weekend!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

liz said...

aww how cute! boyfriends are the best xD!

Mimi said...

sounds like a good day! i spent my day working out, painting my nails, reading a book, and blogging of course. have a wonderful weekend! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

AnieLii said...

after all that i read too, for 3 hrs. : ) lol
thanks you to, have a good one : )