Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My very first Blog Award.

I want to thank the amazingly girl Lala , for giving me this award. I really appreciate it. It made me feel so much better, I been really struggling with something but you know what they say the most littlest things in the world make you feel better, & this was one of them.

Photobucket

Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link the person who has given you the award
3. Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered

& the award goes to:
1.Liz-http://ealaniz.blogspot.com/2.Lala-http://simplestformofanelle.blogspot.com/
3.Gorjess-http://www.simpllygorjess.com/
4.Jenny-http://misstapia.blogspot.com/
5.Perla-http://princessperlis.blogspot.com/
6.Marie-http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
7.Carrie-http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/
8.Bree-http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
9.http://muse-by-fe.blogspot.com/
10.Mimi-http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
11.Briana-http://www.briunscripted.com/
12.Shelby-http://naturalxbeautie.blogspot.com/
13.Lorranie-http://boobooah.blogspot.com/
14.Fern-http://fernlaura.blogspot.com/
15.Cynthia-http://seekmefind.blogspot.com/

Thanks Ladies for following me, and I'm glad i follow you girls. Always have something interesting in your blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Marie said...

Congratulations, thanks for the tagging me!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

liz said...

You deserve it anie, you're for sure one of my
most fav. bloggers. I love how you dont talk about the same things other bloggers talk about,
maybe because im like that too i like being
myself and talking about what i like not just
what they're about or run and buy what they have

oh yes, thank you very much!

<3

OB said...

Awe mama I 'm so glad, you deserve it babe, feel better love <3

AnieLii said...

Thanks to all of your Girl. <3 : )

Mimi said...

aww, thanks for this award! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/