I got tag by the lovely Liz. I have done this tag already, but I like her questions so I decided to do this tag. So I tag anyone that is willing to do this tag.
1. What do you see happening in your life in the next year?
I see myself not having a social life due to the fact that I will be in college & you know you need to work hard and i certainly want to do my best because i want to transfer to LMU or USC if that's even possible. So basically I will be in school studying my ass off and keeping the good work. But you know every once in a while have fun, oh & I will like to be working.(hopefully)
2. How do you feel about marriage?
It's something that it's defiantly not in my plans. Not planning to get marry anytime soon. And by soon I mean till I'm like 30. But you never know.
3. How do you feel about people who give great advice, but cant seem to take it and apply it to their life?
i feel them men, I know how that feels. I would say "Don't talk about it, Be about it"
4. What is THE most important thing you want to accomplish before death?
Have all of my hope and aspirations accomplish, such as Becoming an Medical Examiner, Living in New York, Have my own organization that will help battered women.
5. I forgive, but i don’t forget. Do you?
i forgive and I sure as hell won't forget, just ask all those ppl that have hurt me.
6. How much can you take from a person you love and cant stop loving?
I take more then I have to. But I would say Fuck you men. Even thought you love them and will provably hurt you, but if they hurt you already might as well put a end to the situation. A person should never take so much from another person.
7. What would you buy if i gave you $1,000.lol.
I would probably want to buy clothes and all that good stuffs, but knowing the situation am in. I will save it for school. Not alot but can help pay the books and stuff like that.
8. What is HIS name?It's something that it's defiantly not in my plans. Not planning to get marry anytime soon. And by soon I mean till I'm like 30. But you never know.
3. How do you feel about people who give great advice, but cant seem to take it and apply it to their life?
i feel them men, I know how that feels. I would say "Don't talk about it, Be about it"
4. What is THE most important thing you want to accomplish before death?
Have all of my hope and aspirations accomplish, such as Becoming an Medical Examiner, Living in New York, Have my own organization that will help battered women.
5. I forgive, but i don’t forget. Do you?
i forgive and I sure as hell won't forget, just ask all those ppl that have hurt me.
6. How much can you take from a person you love and cant stop loving?
I take more then I have to. But I would say Fuck you men. Even thought you love them and will provably hurt you, but if they hurt you already might as well put a end to the situation. A person should never take so much from another person.
7. What would you buy if i gave you $1,000.lol.
I would probably want to buy clothes and all that good stuffs, but knowing the situation am in. I will save it for school. Not alot but can help pay the books and stuff like that.
His name is MIGUEL ANGEL CATELAN <3
No comments:
Post a Comment